This tailored bike skills session will help you feel more confident when cycling, either by yourself or within groups. The session is structured for new and experienced road cyclists. Many people ride in groups with surprisingly few skills - we have developed a session incorporating drills and skills that will develop and extend your present knowledge and expertise:
- In traffic
- When riding by yourself or in groups
- When riding quickly and slowly
- Uphill and downhill
- With safety - knowing when and how to use your brakes
- Riding corners of all description
- Spotting issues to avoid problems
We will also run through the M-check that all cyclists should use before taking off on any ride and the session will enable you to ask the experts questions.
Registration/Payment required to secure your place.