Crystal Healing Certificate Practitioner Course – Overview 9-week evening class.
The aim of the course is to give you knowledge of what crystals are, their chemical makeup, and what healing properties they contain. Through our in-depth teaching manual, video classes, assignments, and quizzes, you will gain an understanding of what crystals are, how to cleanse and use crystals, crystal layouts, healing grids and the healing properties of crystals. You will be given instruction on keeping records and how to analyse the healing for each client.
Some knowledge of types of crystals would be helpful as well as their uses. Being skilled in using a Pendulum/dowser would be advisable for use during the crystal healing process.
You will receive:
- 73 page course manual, 9 week evening class
- Each module contains Assignments and quizzes on the module to check your understanding.
- Certification as a Crystal Healing Practitioner once the course assignments have been completed and assessed.
The Crystal Healing Certificate Practitioner Course enables you to:
- Study the Crystal Healing Certificate Practitioner Course in your own time and at your own pace.
- Achieve a competency in understanding of crystal healing, how to use crystals in a healing situation and client consultation session.
- Gain an understanding of how the crystal energy helps support the Chakra system.
- 12 healing grids to help you start your crystal healing practice.
- Comprehensive client care assessment sheets for a full and beneficial healing session.
- An understanding of the tools needed for a crystal healing
- 12 crystal healing stone directory to help establish your basic crystal healing kit
- Guidelines on setting up your healing room.
- By the end of the course you will be able to identify the crystals needed for a treatment, how to lay the crystals out on the client, record your healing findings and how to cleanse and keep your crystals for healing purposes.
Becoming a crystal practitioner will give you the opportunity to establish a new healing practice or add to your existing skills in the complimentary field.