No humans were harmed in the making of this workshop! With the guidance of our crew, learn how to mix your own fake blood & create convincing wounds with special effects make-up.
Our crew have been slipping and sliding on faux blood and loose limbs since the days of Braindead (1992). Learn the art of crafting convincing special effects by mixing blood and sculpting your own scars and scrapes.
No experience or tools necessary. Just bring yourself and your enthusiasm!
- Learn how to create convincing wounds with make-up and movie blood.
- See how we make the consistency of blood oh-so-oozy for film and TV, as you whip up a batch of your own.
- Sculpt and colour scars and scrapes with silicon gels and special-effects make-up.
- Gain hands-on tips and techniques from our crew. Each workshop is limited to just 12 people.
- Take home a vial of the red, sticky stuff.
Suitable for: Ages 14+. No experience necessary!