New Year's Eve just turned up the heat with “Club Érotique”!
Bring in 2020 at Lush Entertainment & Nightclub, where Sin City will be brought to life!
Immersive entertainment experience with live performances throughout the night.
DJS Aerials, Burlesque, Exotic Pole, Fetish, Circus, Dancers, Lush will be partying till the wee early hours of the morning, and will be the latest open venue in the city!
- Bonita Danger Doll (Showgirl & Aerialist)
- Amy Leigh (Showgirl & Aerialist)
- Liv (Hip hop Dancer)
- Poppy Jo (Hip hop Dancer)
- Cat Gilchrist (Aerialist & Contortion)
- Oliva Andersen (Miss Pole Dance NZ 2018/19)
- Adrianna Rose (Aerialist)
- Kirsty Alexandra (Pole Dance Artist)
- Zoanna (Aerialist & Pole Dance Artist)
- Lillie Steele (Aerialist & Pole Dance Artist)
- Harry (Aerialist & Pole Dance Artist)
- DodgyRope (Shibari and rope bondage artist)
DJ’s // Aragorn & Simon F (aka Mr Danger)
More acts and entertainment to be announced.
Light BDSM display from Uncommon Bonds .
Display from Pure Romance by Sara.
ROAR. Dress code applies.
VIP entry from 7 pm. General admission from 8pm.
Early bird 1 (1st Release until 17.11.19) Tickets $45 + BF
Early bird 2 (2nd Release until 30.11.19) Tickets $55 + BF
General Admission Tickets (after early birds are gone) $60 + BF
VIP Booth Package for up to 8 people (only 5 packages available)
Entry for 8 guests
- Private booth for the duration of the evening
- Designated staff member for table service
- 1 x drink per person on arrival
- 1 x 500ml bottle of Absolut Vodka to share
- With mixes: Juice, Redbull, Coke & Lemonade
- Goodie Bag for each guest
$1000 (for 8 guests / $125pp) + Booking Fee
FB EVENT - https://www.facebook.com/events/530237077754005
Door sales $70 (if available)
All tickets booked before 8th December go in the draw to win a $100 voucher for Bonita Danger Dolls online store to buy some killa heels!
It's New Year’s Eve baby, dress to impress in your favourite glamour, club or fetishwear attire (No streetwear, or full nudity or exposed genitalia), and get ready to party!
Coat check available.
Rules and Code of Conduct
All patrons must be at least eighteen (18) years of age with valid ID to attend.
No Photography by any attendees of the performers.