You know you’re a singing legend in the car right. You don’t mind belting out a tune when you hear your favourite song. Well, that’s what Choir Night is all about. You are in the choir, you're singing... this is a participatory (I think I just made that word up!) event!
Having fun singing songs and a couple of drinks!
We take a bunch of people, you, your friends and complete strangers and sort everyone into 3 groups according to their vocals. Female high, female low and men.
Then led by our superstar teacher Jennifer Austin, each group learns how to sing their part of a well-known pop song in “bite size” pieces by following along the colour coded lyrics on a big screen. As a collective group, we work through the song until we have it nailed.
When everyone is comfortable, we put the whole thing together and sing out our song in full gusto while being filmed and made into instant celebrities on YouTube. It’s a whole lot of fun.
This is for you if…
- You love to sing out loud and have a fantastic time
- You believe life should be filled with fun moments
- You would love to sing great songs in a safe (non judgemental) group environment
- You love meeting new fun people
- You like to have a drink and let your hair down
- You want to do something different that’s fun
- You have an inner Rockstar waiting to be released (after a few drinks)
- You want to go to a fun, safe place with your friends
- You want your moment in the spotlight captured on video to share with the world (and bragging rights)
- You have a burning desire to sing your lungs out in public without being judged
- You’re sick of being bored on a Tuesday night