We are delighted to invite you to our first Chanting Urban Retreat led by Swami Madhuram Puri from Yoga in Daily Life Kapiti who will introduce us into the Nada Yoga - Yoga of the Sound.
We will learn ancient mantras for the well-being, bhajans, kirtans and relax with soothing sounds of bansuri flute. The weekend is designed to leave you feeling rested, cosseted, recharged and with valuable tools to take home.
- 7.30 - 9pm - Concert of Meditation Music & Chants
- 7 - 8am - Morning Chanting Meditation
- 9 - 10.30am - Yoga Class
- 10.45 - 12pm - Pranayam
- 12- 12.45pm - Chanting Meditation
- 3 - 3.30pm - Yoga Nidra
- 3.45 - 5pm - Nada Yoga Workshop
- 7 - 8.30pm - Satsang /Bhajans/ Kirtans
- 9 - 10.15am - Yoga Class
- 10.30 - 12pm - Nada Yoga Workshop
Includes lacto-vegetarian refreshement/meals.
Friday 6 - Sunday 8 December 2019
Where: Yoga in Daily Life Sri Swami Maheshwarananda ashram, 117 Arthur Street, Onehunga
Price of the whole weekend: $105 ($90 for the practitioners with the Automatic Payment)
Saturday Pass: $75
Half Day Pass: $50
Single event: $20
For this course we require booking.
Contact: 09-550 8040 or email@example.com