In August - Tuesday 20th to Wednesday 22nd, CC Learning is running the Week of Workshops.
Eighteen different topics, with 13 speakers. Discounts are available giving you up to 30% off!.
We have international speaker Eileen Roden sharing with us knowledge from the UK, including her unique perspective of how projects and programs are faring against the tide of brexit and a challenging business and regulatory environment. We have local speakers too including Rose Percival and Karen Tregaskis talking about Business Case journeys and managing up to the board.
Rob England and Dr Cherry Vu will be talking about Unlocking Organisational Agility while Bryan Dorn is talking about managing interagency dependencies and cross-sector benefits. Chris Matthews will help you work with demotivated teams, while Lukasz Zawilski will talk about Artificial intelligence – and how it might not affect you. Stew Darling will tell us about work-life balance and a crash course in being a leader.
CC Learning’s own Dennis Pienaar will tell us about Cognitive bias and Customer Journey Mapping. There is something for everyone – and the more you book the greater the discount!
- Unlocking Organisational Agility – Rob England
- Stepping up to portfolio management – Eileen Roden
- How effective PMOs ensure successful projects & programmes – Eileen Roden
- The role, characteristics and pitfalls of project/program Sponsors – Eileen Roden
- How are you responsible for benefits? – Eileen Roden
- Managing up to the Board – Karen Tregaskis
- A crash course in being a leader–Stew Darling
- Intergenerational teams – techniques, thoughts and challenges
- Project QA, Practice Maturity, and Leadership: The three multipliers of project success – Grant Avery
- Business case – don’t make a behemoth – Eileen Roden
- Preparing for your business case journey – Rose Percival, Sue Powell & Lisa Buchan
- Managing interagency dependencies and cross-sector benefits – Bryan Dorn
- Cognitive bias – Dennis Pienaar
- Customer Journey Mapping – Dennis Pienaar
- Working with demotivated teams – Chris Matthews
- Mentor vs coach
- Artificial Intelligence – Lukasz Zawilski
- Work-life balance – Stew Darling