This is a 1-day beginners carving class.
1 Day / $150 (includes materials)
Lena Stackhouse will be taking this class.
In this class we will create a wearable carving from wood or bone, students will be offered a range of materials to work from.
This class will cover:
- An introduction to carving practice, examples and carving resources
- Common carving materials, where to find them and how to prepare them
- Design phase, considerations of material and form
- An Introduction to hand and rotary tools carving tools
- How to add the finishing touches, polishing, staining and threading up your cord
If you would like to bring your own materials please contact us prior to the class
There are ten places available per class.