We welcome you to join us for an evening with Nelson singer/songwriter Bryce Wastney and a range of special guests.
This will be a fun, inspirational and entertaining evening jam-packed with a variety of live performances including local talents who Bryce has been working within 2018.
- Finn the 9 yr old acoustic guitarist who will make your jaw drop.
- Renee recently featured on the TV series "Living with Tourettes" will perform the song co-written with Nic Zee in Bryce's studio for the first time live.
- Ben Dixon, a very talented singer/songwriter from Taranaki and good friend of Bryce's.
- Local singer Nic Zee who has been recording an EP in Bryce's studio with vocals that will inspire goosebumps
- Phil who is in his 50's who has been learning guitar and will do some duets with Bryce
- Alyahna and Lucia are 9 yrs old and in the kid's band, Bryce has been working with. They write beautiful songs together.
- Charlie Cuff guitarist is 11 yrs old and will be giving "The Edge" a run for his money.
- Jasmine Cuff (Charlies older sister) will perform a Micheal Bubble song on the piano and blow you away.