At Laughter Clubs we use a combination of laughter exercises, breathing, gentle stretches, and relaxation to bring more fun, good health and less stress into our lives.
- Reduces stress and lowers blood pressure
- Improves immune, respiratory, cardiovascular and lymphatic functioning
- Increases 'feel good' body chemicals, confidence and self-esteem
- Boosts energy levels, fitness and stamina
- Better sleep and reduces snoring
- Provides natural pain relief
- Internal jogging oxygenates and cleanses body
- Low impact aerobic exercise
Regular laughter sessions every Saturday, held in the East Coast Bays Community Centre, Browns Bay.
Laugh for no reason at all - have fun and feel good.
For more information look on the website or contact: Louise 027 475 3734 or email email@example.com