Preparation to look your best on your wedding day can be simple and successful - with the right advice.
Farmers and New Zealand Weddings magazine present a glamorous and informative girls’ night out where you, your bridesmaids and your mum will get expert advice, incredible samples and a beauty treat from the beauty counters.
Come along and learn how to:
- Achieve radiant skin by your wedding day
- Find your ‘special day’ fragrance
- Get beautiful hands and nails for those up-close ring shots
- Select the perfect shade of lipstick – and tips to make it last
- Choose eye makeup to stay put through all those happy tears!
We will be demonstrating a couple of different looks for your day and talking you through the ''how to achieve'' process, followed by a chance to talk to each of the beauty houses in Farmers and pick up a special offer.
Your ticket price Includes a complimentary glass of bubbles, nibbles and all the beauty advice you can soak in.
Location: Farmers Retail Store, Dunedin (120 - 180 George Street)
Time: 6.00pm arrival, for a 6.20pm start
We will publish details on the best spot for event access and parking in due course. Please keep an eye out in your inbox.