Preparation to look your best on your wedding day can be simple and successful - with the right advice.
Farmers and New Zealand Weddings magazine present a glamorous and informative girls’ night out where you, your bridesmaids and your mum will get expert advice, incredible samples and a beauty treat from the beauty counters.
Come along and learn how to:
- Achieve radiant skin by your wedding day
- Grow long, strong & luscious hair
- Find your ‘special day’ fragrance
- Get beautiful hands and nails for those up-close ring shots
- Select the perfect shade of lipstick – and tips to make it last
- Choose eye makeup to stay put through all those happy tears!
We will be demonstrating a couple of different looks for your day and talking you through the ''how to achieve'' process, followed by a chance to talk to each of the beauty houses in Farmers and pick up a special offer.
Your ticket price Includes a complimentary glass of bubbles, nibbles and all the beauty advice you can soak in.
Location: Farmers Retail Store, Albany Westfield, 219 Don McKinnon Drive
Time: 6.00pm arrival, for a 6.20pm start
As the mall will be closed, we will publish details on the best spot for parking and mall access, in due course. Please keep an eye out in your inbox.