Discover how your breathing influences your direct experience of life from moment to moment.
Feel how your brain, your heart, and your body are affected through your breath. Learn to switch from 'auto-pilot' to 'conscious-pilot' with your breath at any moment and change your mental, emotional, or physical state.
Who's this for:
This workshop is for you if you’d like to:
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Increase awareness, focus and clarity on an aspect of your life
- Boost your health and happiness
- Increase your energy, performance and recovery
- Sleep better
“It feels much easier to focus on breathing than it is to try “meditate”. Meditation can sound intimidating to try, fail or learn.” - Nicola Morris
“Now I use breathing as a tool if I’m feeling stressed or disorganised.” - Colburn Rhodes
“Well worth it. It’s absurd that every human being on the planet isn’t doing this every day.” - Seb Gazell
“Awesome, exceeded my expectations. I liked the scientific perspective, that resonates with me. The exercises are simple and easy to incorporate into my day. I’m definitely seeing benefits already” - Reserve Bank of New Zealand
About the facilitators:
Scott is a breathwork expert and Certified Wim Hof Instructor who’s passionate about empowering you with simple tools that are always right under your nose. Scott's trained thousands of people of all ages and stages, and organisations of all shapes and sizes. His approach is simple and profoundly effective:
“After working with Scott, life is now breathing around me.” - Sal Hejaz
A seasoned yoga teacher with a passion for pranayama (yogic breath), Ali is all about the life-giving power and freedom that the breath provides. With a no BS stance on breathwork, Ali's approach is straight-forward and grounded in science. You'll find she's like a breath of fresh air.
"Ali has the most amazing soothing voice that speaks to your soul." - Catherine Cook
You will learn:
- 10+ Different breathing exercises and mindful exercises
- How to change your point of view to a 'glass half-full’, rather than 'half-empty' in a few breaths
- How breathing influences your heart, your cardiovascular system, your nervous system, and your immune system
- Simple tools and concepts that you will have with you for the rest of your life, right under your nose
- A 5-breath trick to switch the nervous system from sympathetic (fight or flight) mode, to parasympathetic (rest and digest) mode
- Everything’s is backed by solid science, it's simple and effective. There’s nothing herbal, pseudo or 'whoo whoo' involved.
After the workshop you’ll receive:
- A PDF explanation of the breathing methods
- Eat light before the workshop.
- Bring a notepad and pen if you'd like to take notes.
- Wear clothes that are comfortable and warm.
Register for the workshop on our website https://www.humanup.me/events