Unfortunately the weather does not look like it is going to improve before Saturday and we have made the hard decision to cancel the Drive in Movie.
The heavy showers and strong gusts of wind expected will play havoc with the electrics for the projector and the inflatable screen. We need to take all this into consideration for your safety and enjoyment.
Those who have purchased tickets will have the purchase refunded directly to the credit card used for the original purchase. If you have purchased your tickets through third party then you will need to contact them to arrange your refund.
But fret not, we will be looking at hosting another event later in the year.