******THE EVENT IS NOW CANCELLED - THE PROMOTER WILL GET IN TOUCH REGARDING ALL REFUNDS ******
Finding out you are pregnant can be exciting but it can also be a bit daunting. What do you need to know? What do you need to do?
Our free Early Pregnancy Course has been designed for you and your whānau to attend in the first half of your pregnancy, and ideally in the first 12 weeks.
The Birth Wise Early Pregnancy Course will give you as expectant parents an afternoon to focus on your pregnancy.
Here’s what we cover:
- Understanding and navigating the maternity system
- Finding a midwife that is a good fit for your needs
- Looking after yourself in the first half of pregnancy
- Coping with the physical, mental and emotional changes that pregnancy brings
- Informing you and your whānau about place of birth options
The overall aim of the Birth Wise Early Pregnancy Course is to offer you information, alternatives, options, and choices, acknowledging that you are the expert on you.
The Early Pregnancy Course is taught by our experienced educators and includes a midwife ready to answer almost any question you may have.
Please join us for two hours of valuable information presented in Birth Wise’s renowned fun and relaxed holistic style, plus a delicious, free afternoon tea.
Please book in advance for each person attending - we encourage you to come with your partner, support person or a friend/family member.