Nurture your well-being in our friendly & supportive Beginners Yoga Course.
Set over 2 consecutive Sundays, this course takes you through the fundamentals of Hatha/Vinyasa Yoga, as well as introduces the broader scope of the yogic path of living.
Together, we will learn:
- The basic sequences of Hatha/Vinyasa yoga
- Key postures and their alignment
- Breathing exercises
- The mental & physical benefits of yoga
- How to be an empowered student in a studio community/setting
- The key components of yoga as a holistic system for health & wellbeing + how to bring yogic principles into your everyday life
This course is great if you are brand new to yoga, or have been practising already for a while, and want to gain a more in depth understanding of yoga & your own practise. Also great for anyone simply wanting to refresh their understanding and practise of yoga after a time away
Following these two weeks you will have a safe, strong base to explore other styles of yoga, as well as the tools to start to design a home or studio practice that suits your own needs/schedule
Your Teachers: Lisa Ambrose & Saskia Seeling
Early-bird available until 12th of July
15% discount for full time students - for your discount code email us at firstname.lastname@example.org