Come and learn about the latest research behind this complex health condition and what you can do to prevent, manage and overcome fatigue.
Dr Corin Storkey – director of Seleno Health is one of New Zealand’s leading natural and integrative health experts on chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), with over 8 years of clinic research experience, specializing in chronic inflammatory diseases.
He himself has battled with and overcome chronic fatigue and promotes an integrated and holistic approach to management, combining evidence based research with natural health solutions and healthy living. He has a holistic, systematic 8 point approach to managing and beating chronic fatigue based on his own life experiences, traditional medicine and scientific research.
Come and hear about his story from being bed-ridden to surfing 8 hours in a day, hiking the mountains of Peru, traveling the world and running his own natural health business.
Come and learn about the latest research behind this complex health condition and what you can do to prevent, manage and overcome chronic fatigue and other stress-related and autoimmune disorders.
Learn about the role of food and lifestyle in the development of CFS and how to create your own health journey to achieve your health potential.
- A journey through chronic fatigue diagnosis
- Chronic inflammation and stress
- The latest research into mechanisms of CFS
- Understanding adrenal fatigue
- Mechanisms of leaky gut
- Auto-immunity and the inflammatory cascade
- The glutathione system
- Endocannabinoids and their role in stress
- Natural health solutions to chronic stress
- Creating your own self-health management map
- Integrating the best of Western and Eastern medicine for recovery
General Sales - $15 (via Eventbrite) - https://www.eventbrite.co.nz/e/beating-chronic-fatigue-autoimmune-conditions-with-integrative-health-tickets-71318103367
Door sales $25 - (If not sold out).