For a fusion of beer and chocolate, join us for an exclusive tasting with Black Dog Top Dog, Adrian Klemp and legendary Wellington Chocolate Factory Co-Founder, Gabe Davidson.
During the two-part event, first, you’ll be guided through the ins and outs of beer and chocolate pairing, before making your own hand-made beer infused chocolate. Here you'll taste our latest Experimental release, Bean Me Up, a mochaccino stout, in collaboration with Wellington Chocolate Factory.
Next, we’ll move you across to Black Dog Brewery to delve into a single hopped beer tasting, where you’ll get to try the second brew in the latest release, Lone Wolf Citra, a solid citrusy-lead IPA.
Wellington Chocolate Factory
5 Eve Street, Te Aro
Black Dog Brewery
216 Cuba Street, Te Aro
- Tasting of the new Experimental Range – Bean Me Up & Lone Wolf Citra
- Creating your own hand-made beer-infused chocolate
- Tasting of single hop and small batch beers
- Mocha martinis and ice cream floats
- Egmont Street Eatery platters & bar snacks
Ticket cost: $20 pp
Limited to two tickets per reservation