Join the Waterbourne movement and ensure our coastlines are clean and safe. With the support of Sustainable Coastlines, we will provide you with the resources the cleanup Wellington beaches whilst getting a better understanding of how you can make a difference in your day to day life.
Not only will you be able to help clean Eastbourne - Petone, but we will also have a team on Ward Island.
Register to join the Waterbourne Beach Clean Up team.
We will Provide for Registered Participants:
- Rubbish Disposal
- 1st Aid Trained Staff
- Light refreshments and Water
- Litter Transect Methodology
- East by West Ferry Transport to Matiu Somes Island
What to bring:
- Sturdy shoes (hiking boots are best)
- Raincoat (essential) and warm clothes
- Filled water bottle
- Dry top if you like (we might get rained on)