An inspiring evening of nutrition presentations from Dr Neal Barnard (USA), Dr Scott Stoll (USA), Dr Mark Craig, Dr Heleen + Juliette Roex.
About this event:
You are warmly invited to join Doctors For Nutrition for the Auckland Nutrition Symposium held on the evening of Wednesday February 20 with international keynote speakers:
- Dr Neal Barnard, M.D. (Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine, USA)
- Dr. Scott Stoll, M.D (The Plantrician Project, USA) plus local NZ and Australian presenters.
Early-bird tickets on sale until Tuesday, February 12!
Symposium focus topics:
- The latest evidence on the compelling reasons to switch to a whole food plant-based diet.
- Why it's time to ditch dairy for your health.
- How what you eat affects more than just your own personal wellbeing.
5.30pm-6.30pm: Registrations & Catering
6.30pm: Dr Heleen Roex & Dr Juliette Roex
7.00pm: Dr Neal Barnard
8.00pm: Break & Catering
8.15pm: Dr Mark Craig
8.30pm: Dr Scott Stoll
9.30pm: Event concludes
(*running order may be subject to change)
- Dr Heleen Roex-Haitjema MD, paediatrician (Doctors For Nutrition, Australia)
- Dr Mark Craig MD, general practitioner (New Zealand)
- Dr Juliette Roex MD (Doctors For Nutrition, Australia)
This is a not-for-profit event hosted by the Australian registered health-promotion charity www.DoctorsForNutrition.org.
Who should attend?
This symposium is open to (and suitable for) attendance by both healthcare professionals and the general public.
Continuing Professional Development:
Upon request, attendees will be provided with a certificate of attendance (outlining contact hours and topics). This may be used to self-claim CPD points.
Healthy, hearty, whole food plant-based catering. (Note: Catering to be pre-ordered separately at time of booking.)
A welcoming atmosphere in a centrally located, quality venue.
Networking time with colleagues and like-minded individuals and organisations.
This event will highlight the sustainable upgrades that healthcare practitioners and everyday people can make to their lifestyles to achieve optimum health. Learn how easy it is to significantly reduce your risk of Australia and New Zealand's top causes of premature death and disability - cardiovascular disease, diabetes, cancer, autoimmune diseases and more - all through the power of preventative nutrition. Attend this once-off evening event to learn about the latest research and evidence-based practice on the leading lifestyle factors to influence chronic disease outcomes.
Enquiries - email@example.com