Auckland Healthcare Jobs Open Day for Registered Nurses, Healthcare Assistants, Caregivers & Community Support Workers.
Meet Our Recruitment Team & Find New Opportunities
Come to our Geneva Healthcare Careers Day, meet the Geneva Family and see what opportunities we have for you. No need to register but please bring your CV.
Be In To WIN An Air New Zealand Mystery Break*
Competition is open to all new staff who sign an IEA for the Temporary Staffing Services division between 18 March - 29 April 2019. Staff must complete a minimum of 30 shifts between 29 April - 31 August 2019 to be eligible. Winner will be announced on 9 September 2019. *Ts & Cs apply.
Benefits Of Temping With Us
- Enjoy flexible hours and choose your own shifts
- Competitive market pay rate
- Free training courses to grow your career
- Annual and sick leave entitlements
- Choose your shifts from many public, private hospitals and facilities nationwide
- Wide variety of job experiences with esteemed providers throughout New Zealand
- $50 voucher when you refer a friend*
- Discounts on Southern Cross Healthcare Insurance
- Employee recognition through Staff Awards
- Enjoy the support of your Geneva Family including EAP services and free uniform
- Work with one of the largest healthcare recruitment agencies nationwide
$50 'Refer A Friend' Voucher* & Free Career Advice
This is a great opportunity to come in for a no obligation chat with our recruitment team to see how working as a Temp Staff for Geneva Healthcare can fit in with your lifestyle.
If you're already with Geneva Healthcare, bring a friend to the event and get a $50 voucher* for every new Nurse, Healthcare Assistant, Caregiver or Community Support Worker you refer, who signs up and starts working with us. *Ts & Cs Apply.
For more info call us on 0800 266 577, email - firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://bit.ly/AucklandHealthCareersDay