Learn how to shoot at night. We will explore how to plan and shoot sharp images of stars and the Milky Way.
Foreground, subject and composition require a slightly different approach compared to other landscape photography. We will discuss how to set the stage for a sky full of stars.
Advanced techniques like multi-row panoramas, star-stacking, star-trails and light-painting will keep you busy once you have mastered the basics.
Things you will be taking home:
- A deep understanding of how to shoot stars at night
- Four hours of tuition
- Small group size of up to ten students
- A handout
- The Hero Cheat-Sheet
- A $50 discount towards a Hero Holiday or Tour
- A $20 discount towards our other half-day workshops
- Membership in the student-exclusive Hero Hangout Facebook group