Learn how to use Adobe Lightroom to efficiently evaluate, edit and manage photographic files. Good computer skills essential.
Adobe Lightroom is the tool of choice for many digital photographers. This course will focus on the Library and Develop modules as they are used to cull, edit and manage photographic files so you can learn about all the tools needed to bring out the best in your photography.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Process and edit images to industry standard
- Apply specialised techniques and corrections to digital images
- Efficiently organise and manage files
- Develop your own workflow for your specific photography needs
- Bring pen and paper or your device for note taking.
Presenter: Liana Pantaleo