Asia Pacific Yoga invites you to join us on our 19 Day Hatha Vinyasa RYS 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Waipu Cove, Northland, New Zealand, 30 minutes from the city of Whangerei.
Asia Pacific Yoga creates a very down to earth, neuro-physiological training with respect to the vast unknown that constantly draws us deeper and deeper into magic.
Keeping it real but ready to fly.
This will be a small training of no more than 10 people. The course starts at 3 p.m. on the first day and finishes midday on the last day.
This yoga teacher training is set in a stunning tranquil rural coastal property (Blacksheep Farm) with extremely comfortable modern facilities. The focus of this yoga training is on practicing, embodying, and sharing the practice of yoga. Away from all the normal distractions that often disturb your yoga practice, this training will bring your skills to a whole new level.
You will cover Vinyasa, Hatha, Yin, and Restorative yoga in this yoga teacher training. You will also cover the following topics for Yoga Alliance certification in a relaxed environment.
- Applied yoga anatomy and physiology
- Hatha asanas and Vinyasa sequencing, kriyas, pranayama, and meditation
- Mantra and chanting
- Teaching styles and training
- The theory of chakras, nadis, and koshas
- Yoga history and philosophy from Patanjali Yoga Sutras
- Creating a sacred space workshop
- Yoga business workshop
- Yoga Nidra
- Yoga philosophy
Typical daily schedule:
- 06.30 - Kriyas, meditation, pranayama
- 07:00 - Asana
- 09:30 - Breakfast and break
- 10:30 - Group learning time, an alive, interactive look at yoga theory, methodology, philosophy or anatomy
- 13:00 - Lunch break
- 15:00 - Group work, asana methodology, teaching skills
- 16:30 - Asana - Yin yoga and relaxation techniques
- 18:00 - Sunset chanting, meditation, contemplation
The first week will be an immersion into Hatha asana, pranayama, and kriyas. The second week is about experiencing Vinyasa Flows based around Surya Namaskar (Sun Salute) A and B. You will have Restorative classes and Yin classes in the afternoons during the training as well. All this will give you a broad base to teach from.
For more information visit the website.