A unique, immersive, interactive city adventure for 10-40 people brought to you by Papaya Stories.
Silent Disco Citywalk hits Auckland streets, parks, car parks, exciting public spaces and city objects. It is an energetic outdoor multi-sensory experience that gives a new perspective on the city. Thanks to headphones and pre-recorded entertainment programme that everyone hears at the same time, the walk unites diverse people, encourages them to be free, play games, explore the city, practice dance moves, share laughs & good vibes.
No dance experience or desire is required.
Toddlers, kids from 5+ years old are welcome.
Rain or shine event thanks Blunt Umbrellas that accompany our adventure.
Our winter-spring route is called Winterlude. The main theme is inspired by "Black Mirror" TV Series and movie "Her".
90 minutes that lift you up, inspire your senses. Winterlude will take you from Britomart to Newmarket that also means hopping on a train. The event ticket includes the one-way train ticket.
We'll give you Silent Disco headphones and take you on a music walk around the city. Everyone in a group will hear the same pre-recorded playlist that includes cool kiwi and international songs, entertainment programme that will make you feel good, free and leave inspired.
Our easy-going, professional and friendly crew will look after you before, during and after the event. We have a 15-minute briefing before each event that includes health & safety instructions and gives you an overview of how you can enjoy Winterlude to the max.
Our key partner is Audio Vault Events
By purchasing the ticket you accept our Terms and Conditions.
1. It’s an alcohol-free, drug-free event, so the intoxicated audience won’t be allowed to take the experience. Anti-social behaviour isn't allowed either. Please be an advocate for healthy and fun lifestyle and provide to yourself that you can get high on a great vibe, just like ourselves.
2. An event organiser is responsible for your safety. Our crew will look after you. However, first and foremost, you are the one who should also look after yourself.
12. The event organiser is not responsible for any loss or damage of the personal items. As we are going to move around, make sure you will travel light and have just the essential personal belongings with you.
3. Parking options.
Our event starts at Britomart and finishes at Newmarket. If you can use the public transport on a day. If not possible we recommend whether to park close to Quay Street, Shortland street and walk to CD on Quay Street. Don't park at CD carpark as you risk to be towed away. Another option is to park at Newmarket, take a train to Britomart to enjoy the experience.
4. It’s a kid-friendly, family-friendly event. Parents are responsible for the children’s behaviour and safety. This event can be best experienced with toddlers or children 5+ years old.
5. Come and travel light. Don’t carry heavy stuff with you. You will be dancing, walking and having fun at the event, so we want you to move lightly and happily.
6. Event cancellation only in case of stormy and super miserable weather. If it’s a stormy weather prior to the event, we are going to move the event onto the next month. Our team will inform you what date it is going to be.
7. It’s not a workout, but you should be physically active. We will walk and move for more than an hour, but there will be stops on the way where you can just chill. We are aspired to create the space where you feel emotionally and physically free.
10. There are no door sales. Make sure you purchase tickets in advance.
We'd like Silent Disco Citywalk fever to spread around Auckland and encourage more people to be free.
Book your walk that includes a personalised music playlist and entertainment programme via email@example.com or call on 022 438 78 06