At long last! A weekly screen printing class of adults. You asked for it, so we’ve sorted it!
Join us in the relaxed atmosphere of the CAN, learn a new skill and print away to your heart’s content. This course will be very popular, so make sure you book now to secure your place. Christine will guide you through the whole process of stencil making and printing on paper and fabric, and she really knows her stuff!
Total for 8 classes $160.
To book: Contact email@example.com or call the CAN 06 835 9448. Pre-payment secures your place.
Students will learn:
- an understanding of the concept of stencil making
- how to create successful designs translatable to screen printing through hand cut stencils.
- how to cut multiple stencils required for multiple colour printing
- how to register the prints for successful multi-colour printing
- an understanding of repeat patterns
- Cutting techniques
- Colour blending
You will produce:
- A limited edition of art prints
- Tee shirts
- Christmas cards
- Greeting cards
- Tea towels
…in fact, any appropriate flat surface that will take ink!