The Waikato A&P Show is on agin in 2018 and it will be our 126th Show. It is a great way see the uniqueness of the rural community while having a fun, family-oriented day out.
There will be a showcase of large animal showing and judging, as well as unique range of entertainment such as the:
- Farmyard – which has the live milking displays, butter churning, and weaving
- Woodchopping Demo’s and ‘Have a Go’
- Sheep Shearing and Racing
- Blacksmith – doing demonstrations of his craft
- Carnival rides
- Inflatable slides and obstacle courses
- Stilt walkers and performers
- Face Painters
- Vintage Tractors
- The Wonky Donkey Man performing live on Saturday
- Simply Magic Magicians on Friday and much more.
There will also be the Colour the Cow competition, and the Waikato A&P Photography Competition to enter into this year.
This year we also have The Schools Day Out Programme on Friday – where kids get to learn and explore more about farming and the Choir Showcase on Sunday.
Tickets available on our website,
Fridays: Free entry for everyone.
Saturday and Sunday
General Admisison: $5
Under 5: Free
Family: $15.00 (2 adults and 2 children)
Free public parking available.