Tweens and Teens have breakfast at the Library, relax with your friends, try different new challenges, new crafts, play games, share your ideas and let your creativity shine.
Week One: Made form Paper
- 11 July - Origami. Book-folding.
- 12 July - Quilling. Large 3D letters for your wall.
- 13 July - Paper wigs. Box furniture for your pet.
Week Two: Creative Adventures
- 18 July - Whimsical art workshop.
- 19 July - Clay animation workshop.
- 20 July - Re-crafting washers and dominoes. Wire wrapping. Dream-catchers.
For ages 10 years and over. Breakfast snack food provided. Visit our website for more information.