Artist Herlinde Koelbl will give a walk and talk on her series 'Targets'.
Herlinde Koelbl is one of the most renowned German photographic artists. Her comprehensive oeuvre is characterized above all by long-term photographic projects, often complemented by in-depth interviews. She is particularly interested in creating portraits of milieus and people.
Her photographs have been shown at numerous international exhibitions and are represented in many major collections.
Herlinde Koelbl exhibited her work extensively:
- 2015 - Nobel Peace center Oslo, Norway
- 2014 - Art and Exhibition Hall Germany, Bonn German Historical Museum, Berlin
- 2013 - Esther Cho Gallery, Seoul
- 2012 - Kunsthaus, ViennaArt Cologne, Cologne
- 2011 - Stadtmuseum Munich - Jewish Museum, Munich
Corean Museum of Art, Seoul
- 2010 - Wallraff-Richartz- Museum Cologne
TwentseWelle Museum, Enschede, Netherlands
- 2009 - Martin-Gropius-Bau, Berlin
Musée l’Elysée, Lausanne
- 2008 - Kunsthal, Rotterdam,
Museum Villa Stuck, Munich
Galerie Westlicht, Vienna
Galerie Clairefontaine, Luxembourg
Shanghai Art Museum, Shanghai
Join this unique opportunity at the Festival to hear her discuss her work in 'Targets'. In cooperation with Goethe Institut.
Please note this is an outdoor walk and talk. Please be weather prepared. In case of rain, bring warm clothing and umbrella.