This June come and immerse yourself in Auckland's most hyped pop-up of the season.
Shelter from winter's chill up on the Glass Goose rooftop and be transported from the bustling city into a magical Secret Garden oasis, serving up specialty Kombucha Mocktails & Cocktails, all season long:
- Chinese lanterns dancing in the breeze
- Twinkling chimes
- Twirling oriental parasols
- A rooftop wrapped in creeping vines
- Winter-tide florals
- Encased in seasonal gardenia blooms
The Secret Winter Garden will be open throughout June with the excitements coming alive each and every Friday:
Auckland's finest disc-spinners and saxophonists making moody music magic ft. Hamish Crocker, Arii Jade, Matt Bizzle.
Exclusive home to Auckland’s finest food truck pop-ups. Sample foodie favourites and tuck into all the drool-worthy offerings served up in winter garden spirit and style!
Judge Bao, Temaki Truck, The Rolling Pin, Degree Celcius, Melt.
Month-long Installations & Exhibits
The secrets of the Winter Garden brought to life with two spectacular installations popping up throughout the entirety of June!
- A theatrical immersive lighting illumination thanks to our friends at MJF Lighting
- The highly anticipated Wintertime Blooms and Branches exhibit by Little Leaf Florals
A magical month-long event. A preciously guarded rooftop hideaway.
We’re tingling with excitement to share it with you all!
Presented by: Good Buzz Kombucha