Shake off those winter blues!
Because it’s cold outside and summer seems so far away… it’s time to party! Join us for our Rock ‘n’ Rollin’ mid-winter party! Featuring a cash bar, festive buffet and a live rock ‘n’ roll band so you can dance the night away.
The party starts with a buffet dinner from 7pm, followed by music and dancing until 11:30pm. Bookings are essential so contact us to reserve your space on the dance floor.
Festive buffet dinner including…
- Breads ‘n’ dips, classic minestrone soup, traditional caesar and greek salads.
- Traditional New Zealand smoked champagne ham with maple, rum and cloves, served with caramelised pineapple and apple jus.
- Chargrilled free range chicken breast stuffed with basil pesto, parmesan cheese and roast pepper, with exotic mushroom sauce.
- Classic beef stroganoff served on homemade fresh egg noodles, sour cream and Yorkshire pudding.
- New Zealand pavlova on vanilla mascapone and fruit compote.
- Individual mini cheesecakes and brandy snaps filled with whiskey cream.
- Crème brulee (strawberry, espresso and vanilla flavours).