We're taking part in Pink Ribbon Breakfast this year to raise awareness (and money!) for The New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation. Proceeds from the Pink Ribbon Breakfasts will go towards funding research projects and medical grants to help improve breast cancer survivorship in New Zealand. Last year the Foundation spent more than $1.3 million on research.
Join us for a very special Pink Ribbon Breakfast* with the Foxes - kids welcome. There will be spot prizes for best dressed (pink-themed) and an incredible raffle! For those who can't attend, all donations made to our fundraising page will get you entered into the raffle prize draw - $2 for one entry, $5 for 3 entries >>> pinkribbonbreakfast.co.nz/page/jennifoxshostpage.
Parents: Choose from French Toast or Eggs Benedict to go with your glass of bubbles (or tea/coffee/juice).
Kids: An optional kid's add-on to their parent's order of a muffin OR sandwich and bottomless fluffy.
Only the first 20 people through the door will receive a special goodie bag! (All kids tickets include a special kid's goodie bag).
Massive thanks to the following contributors (who are only a few of the many supporters!):
- Htike Wut Yi - Mozaik Caffe, Constellation Dr.
- Jenni & Kieran, Team Fox - Barfoot & Thompson.
- Nadia Lim - My Food Bag.
- New Zealand Maritime Museum.
- Tammy Bunt - The Lilybug Project.
- Cara Le Mouton - Cara's Creations.
- Cherie Metcalfe - Pepper & Me.
- Maiko Nagao Irvine - Maiko Nagao.
- Lisa Hays - Owl & Monkey.
- Helen Johnston - Into the Moon.
- Julet Caldwell - The Jewell Sparkle.
- Sara Nixon - The Nude Alchemist.
- Catherine Scrimgeour - Eco Funky.
- Sarah Hellespont - The B Bomb.
- Michelle Beard - Ecomonkey.
- Anna Stevens - Lola & George/Lapin & Wolf.
- Tracey Hazelwood - August Boutique/Helles Teeth
- Brooke Thomas - Stitched With Love NZ.
- Sabrina Mandrawata - Ink.a.little.
- Catherine Jones - Ma and Fraf.
- Susan Coram-Stanley - KJ Designs Handstamped Jewellery.
- Nicki Bojsen-Moller - Just Sew.
- Roxanne Thornicroft - Roxanne Rose Design.
*$10 from each ticket (except kid's add-on tickets) will be donated to NZBCF. If you would like to know more about the event or prefer to pay via bank transfer, please contact Jenni Fox: email@example.com.