Our Annual Pink Ribbon Breakfast is here, and one not to be missed.
Treat yourself to a delicious breakfast with friends while raising money for Breast Cancer. This cause hits home for many of us and we want to be able to do anything we can to help. By donating to our Pink Ribbon Breakfast you are helping to fund research and facilities for breast cancer through NZBCF as well as supporting local charities like Shocking Pink- all aimed at helping those with breast cancer.
Last year we raised $1000 and we would like to better that this year
- A glass of sparkling Rosè or juice on arrival
- Choice of two delicious breakfast options with tea and coffee available
- Delicious dessert table
- Gift bag for each ticket purchased
- Ticket prizes and spot prizes
- Guest Speaker Amber Arkell will be returning this year to talk about her journey and the return of her breast cancer
- Magic Mirror Photo booth photos available for photo opportunities for $5 (part of which gets donated back to NZBCF)
Tickets $65 which includes $20 donation to NZBCF and your breakfast, bubbles and dessert.
We are so fortunate to have the help of some amazing sponsors to make this day happen:
- The Canterbury Club
- Gia Creative Flower wall
- Magic Mirror Photobooth
- Hello and Cookie
- Harpers House
- The Bake Ari
- Embar Designs
- Wool and Thread
- Paris and Pine
- Polished Looks by Aleisha
- Eilish Rose Beauty Therapy
- Ruby and Seven
- Sophie Louise Creative
- J E Collett Builders
- Sugar Cube Co
- Create Design Studio Rangiora
We look forward to seeing you there, come and help The Little Carousel support breast cancer with our popular event.