OGO Rotorua is turning 8 years old and it’s time for our annual birthday celebration for Rotorua Locals – exchange cans of food for OGO rides. We donate all the food collected to the Rotorua Salvation Army to help with their Christmas appeal.
And… We are super excited to announce that we have lowered our rider age from 6 years to 5 years! Even more fun for the family!
Here's what you need:
- 2 cans - 1x Straight Track ride for one person
- 5 cans - 1x Sidewinder Track OR Big Air Track for one person
- 10 cans - 1x Mega Track
All cans must be fit for human consumption – please no pet food, perishable food items, expired or mystery cans!
Terms & conditions:
- All rides are H2OGO (water) rides.
- Bring along swimsuit and towel.
- No pre-booking required, all rides run on demand.
- All our normal Health & Safety requirements apply (see here: https://ogo.co.nz/about-us/health-safety/)
- Minimum age to ride is 5 years of age
- Bring along proof of Rotorua residency (power bill, phone bill, library card etc)