Wellington based Electro Soul Pop force field, Nation, burst onto the scene in 2016 with their debut self-titled E.P.
Since then, the band have honed their unique sound, through their sophisticated fusion of genres and concoction of upbeat tunes, giving audiences an exciting, diverse musical experience - guaranteed to get you moving.
Described as New Zealand’s answer to Jamiroquai, the band are pleased to announce the imminent arrival of their explosive sophomore EP Pop Vulture in January 2018.
In support of Pop Vulture’s release, the band will be taking their dynamite live show on the road, playing nine shows around New Zealand’s North Island.
Catch this fresh and energetic live act in a town near you in January 2018.
Pop Vulture will be available for purchase from all good digital outlets, with physical copies available at live shows.
Nation is comprised of the soaring vocals of Miharo Gregory, the grooving basslines of Dhanesh Parmar, the intricate guitar riffs of Ngarewa ‘Nag’ Reid, bound together by the solid rhythmic foundations of Marcus Gurtner.
- Jan 11th - Whitianga Hotel, Coromandel
- Jan 14th - Astrolabe Brew Bar, Mt Maunganui
- Jan 17th - Neck of the Woods, Auckland
- Jan 19th - Nivara Lounge, Hamilton
- Jan 20th - Bridge Pa Wine Festival, Hawkes Bay
- Jan 24th - Lucky Bar & Kitchen, Whanganui
- Jan 25th - The Mayfair, New Plymouth
- Jan 26th - Common Room, Napier
- Jan 27th - The Dome Room, Gisborne