Auckland's Biggest Latin Festival is back - So let's do it, bigger than ever before.
Sudaka and The Latin Club Bringing: Latin Power Britomart Festival
On Saturday, October 13th and in celebration of "El Dia de las Colectividades Latinoamericanas" we will be occupying 4 amazing venues in Auckland's Britomart.
Get one ticket to access every venue!
4 Britomart Venues:
- The Chamberlain plays home to the Caribbean stage with flavours from Colombia and Venezuela.
- Orleans is the Savage Brazilian Stage with the best funk, sertanejo, and Brazilian hits playing.
- The northern Steamship will be the great Patagonia stage, a classic you can't miss.
- Racket Bar will hold the TLC Vip Club.
Along with an all-star Latin DJ line up, your entry will give access to amazing drinks specials from across Latin America and food trucks keep your energy up all night long.
This is set to be a night like no other and you'd be mad to miss out.
- Early Bird tickets (Ends 10th October*)
3 venue pass: $15 (SOLD OUT)
- General Admission (10th to 13th October*)
3 venues pass: $25
- On the Night/Door (if available)
3 venue before 11pm: $25
3 venues after 11pm: $30
See you all there!
La union hace la fuerza!