Japan Day is NZ's biggest annual Japanese festival!
Highlights of 24th "Natsu Matsuri - Summer Festival"
- Outdoor Anime Movie
- Summer-festival-style stalls
- Participation Japanese trasitional dance
- Cosplay events
Highlights of 25th
- A variety of Japanese food stalls
- Exciting outdoor/ indoor stages
- Special guests from Japan
- Traditional Japanese arts (paintings, flower arrangements etc)
- Cultural experiences (Japanese calligraphy, tea ceremony etc)
- Kids play area
- Kawaii anime products
Follow us to get the latest information! Feel free to message us via these social medias for any enquiries.
If you want to participate this festival as a volunteer, stall keeper, performer or sponsor, please contact us via official emails below:
Volunteer or sponsor: email@example.com
Stall keeper: firstname.lastname@example.org for food stalls or email@example.com for other stalls