Join Hyundai New Zealand, the proud partner of New Zealand National Fieldays Society, at the 2018 National Fieldays for an amazing four-day show.
Seven new or refreshed vehicles will be unveiled, outstanding ambassadors will be onsite for conversations and signings, plus there will be heaps of zones to be explored and activities to suit everyone.
On 13th June at 10.30am Hyundai NZ will announce the grand reveal of New Zealand’s favourite family SUV along with the ground breaking fully electric compact SUV.
- All-new Santa Fe – first public showing of New Zealand’s favourite SUV ahead of the August launch
- All-new Kona Electric compact SUV with over 400km of range has been flown in especially for Fieldays amid massive public interest
With over 40 vehicles on display a further five show-stopping vehicles are either all-new or refreshed for 2018:
- New i30 N – the first of Hyundai’s ‘N’ range of performance vehicles makes a showing at Fieldays 2018
- All-new Veloster – popular sports coupe with its 2+1 door configuration is completely redesigned – first look ahead of its public debut in late 2018
- Genesis G70 – a new rear wheel drive high performance sports sedan
- All-new i30 Wagon – makes its first NZ public appearance at Fieldays 2018
- 2018 iLoad – with significant upgrades
- 2018 Sonata – completely refreshed
Meet the Hyundai ambassadors; Hayden Paddon, Al Brown, Sir Graham Henry and Megan May, who will be available to chat with throughout the show during the following times:
- Al Brown - onsite midday Friday till close
- Hayden Paddon - onsite Friday 3pm till close of Saturday, fresh off the plane from Rally Sardegna in Italy
- Sir Graham Henry - onsite Friday 10am till 11am Saturday
- Megan May from Little Bird Organics - onsite Saturday 10am till 12pm
Hoof it with Hayden Paddon in the ultimate co-driver experience where you can strap in to a rally seat and get a complete ride-a-long experience with a personalised video to take away. Hayden will be around for signing of posters and flags and his new 2018 merchandise will be on sale.
Check out his AP4 rally car on display and sign-up to Paddons Pack, the official supporters club.
Take a break from the car scene and head to the Fieldays Kitchen Theatre on Saturday from at 9:00am until 9:45am where Megan May from Little Bird Organics will be doing a cooking demonstration.
Afterwards Megan will head to the Hyundai site where she will be available to have a chat around her experiences in driving the 100% Electric IONIQ and her books will be for sale so make sure you grab a signed copy!
Got kids, no problem! Hyundai’s Family Zone (fun for the whole family) consists of colouring in, pre-schooler toys and playdough, racing simulators, 360 Virtual Reality Rally Ride Experience, a Hole in One golf putting challenge and a Hayden Paddon wheel change challenge – daily prizes given for the fastest time.
If you’re dying to check out some of the cutting edge 100% electric, hybrid and plug in hybrid vehicles, you’re in luck! Head to the Electric Vehicle Zone where three types of award winning IONIQ are on display along with the very first Kona Electric to hit New Zealand.
And free coffee will be served throughout the show to keep you going.
So many great experiences brought to you by Hyundai New Zealand, site M11 Mystery Creek. Visit here for more information. Tickets available now.