Who is This Event For?
#1: Recently Single?
You may have been out of the dating game a while, recently divorced or widowed, and are wondering what’s changed.
#2: New to Online Dating?
You may be nervous about staying safe online, or not sure where to start. You know of others who met online and want to add to the success rates (it’s estimated more than 70% of new relationships will start online by 2040).
#3: Dating Now?
You may be dating now but with limited success, or feel you’re running out of time to meet your match.
Here’s What You Will Discover at The Event…
Find out if you are relationship ready…
- Learn about your own love journey, gain clarity on what you are seeking from a relationship and discover the best path for you.
Discover the latest trends in relationships, technology and some statistics about online dating that are sure to surprise you…
- Find out how different websites are suited to different relationship wants and needs, and consider which ones are best for your love journey.
Acquaint yourself with the art and neuroscience of love and attraction.
- Discover the chemistry of attraction and learn about how cultivating your EGS (emotional guidance system) is key to dating success.
Find out the importance of writing an authentic profile and using pictures to tell and sell your story…
- Learn how to write a personal profile that gets noticed and stays true to you
Learn powerful strategies to ensure your investment in dating – time, effort and money – is well-spent, and discover ways to be more effective.
- Set realistic goals and boundaries before the love goggles go on, and learn about the traps to avoid to stay safe when romancing online.
At this 3-hour free seminar (valued at $395) you’ll learn directly from the Founder of Love Assist Associates, Dr Jordan Alexander, author of: I love you, send money and international #1 best seller: Elevate your wellbeing.
And... one golden ticket to be awarded at each event for 3 months 1:1 coaching with Love Assist (valued at $2053).
We'd love to see you there!