Set in the award-winning gardens of St John of God, Hauora Trust, our markets provide a place for people to connect and support local businesses, musicians, clubs and groups.
This is a real community event with a variety of stalls.
There is something for everyone at the Halswell Market:
- Kids corner - colouring in competitions and games
- Fresh coffee a wide variety of food trucks
- Craft, clothing, jewellery, toys, books, and so many more stalls
- Live music, entertainment and beautiful award winning grounds to relax in
- Stalls covering fresh local produce to Shabby Chic
For enquiries please contact: Keri
Phone - 027 370 0344 or Email - email@example.com
For more information and updates, find us on Facebook.