Our Excel Level 2 course is designed for people who have completed the Excel Essentials course or who already have a reasonable understanding of the program.
Are you ready to find out the more advanced features and all the time saving tricks to help your work flow? You'll learn how to clean ugly data, work with advanced macros, sorting, advanced formatting and much more. Please see the outline tab for more information.
- Quarterly forecast
- Inventory spreadsheet
- Sales calculator using region, sales person & product types
- Worldwide weight/size vs freight calculation
- Stock control sheet
- Staff salary bonus spreadsheet
Who Should Attend:
This course is aimed at people who already use Microsoft Excel on a regular basis for typical tasks or who have already completed the 1 day Excel Essentials course.
This ‘Level 2’ class will take good/intermediate users of the software to a more advanced level. Join the level 2 course and learn more of the amazing potential of Excel!
What do you need?
- You must have completed our Excel Essentials course or have similar working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- You'll need Excel 2016 installed on your laptop. The standard installation of Excel 2016 or the Microsoft 365 version is fine.
- You can bring your own laptop or you can borrow one of ours for free - Mac or PC.