Our successful series of free Employer Essentials breakfast seminars are back for 2018. We'll be in Wellington on Friday 13 April and we're looking forward to seeing you there!
Join MYOB, Belong and myHR in Wellington at this essential seminar for employers and payroll administrators.
The new content will cover:
- The changing world of work and what you need to do as an employer to attract the right staff
- How to motivate your staff, improve productivity and build an effective workplace culture
- What you need to include in employment agreements and what the changes to employment legislation mean for you
- Everything you need to know about Pay Day PAYE
- How technology can help your business along with the benefits of online payroll
It’s important that employers and small business owners are aware of Inland Revenue’s ongoing transformation project which includes changes to PAYE as well as changes to employment legislation, which were announced in January.
These changes mean the accounting and payroll software you use is essential for avoiding pain around compliance and meeting your employer obligations.
Book your spot now, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Limited spaces available.
Wellington: Friday 13 April
- Time: Arrive 7am for breakfast and presentation from 7:30-10:30am
Proud Principal Partner of the Silver Ferns.