Tap into your inner guidance for increased clarity, happiness and overall well being!!
Developing your Intuition allows you to connect to your subconscious mind, and opens the door to an unlimited source of creative power, wisdom and understanding that transcends the realms of experience or reasoning.
Over this 5 week Development course, you will learn tools and techniques to awaken and to trust your intuitive power.
On completion of this course you will be able to:
- Know what Intuition is and how it talks to you
- Differentiate between the vibration of the ego and the one of the Heart or fear-based thoughts and your intuitive voice
- Lift blocking beliefs around Intuition
- Experience Intuition with most of your Clair-senses
- Know how to use Intuition to ask for directions, answer questions in your life and expand your horizons
- Know how to apply an intuitive way of living to all areas of life
- Protect yourself from energetic pollution
You will also:
- Have explored a good variety of tools to expand your Intuitive gifts
- Have the confidence that you ARE an intuitive person!
Classes are held in our beautiful studio in Titirangi, in a supportive, fun and positive environment where participants are encouraged to develop at their own pace, with plenty of opportunities to practice.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your space (limited spaces available, so payment is required before the start of the course.)
Intuition Development courses are an enjoyable way to learn about yourself and feel empowered on your spiritual journey.
The course is for you if you have always wanted to connect with your inner voice, and if you are curious about exploring your intuitive abilities. No experience necessary!
More about the facilitator:
Claire-Jeanne is a Holistic Counsellor, Clairvoyant and Spiritual Intuitive trained in Shamanic Healing and Soul Retrieval. She sees clients for one-on-one sessions, and runs ongoing self and spiritual development classes and courses.
Visit: https://www.elevation.nz/claire-jeanne for more info.
Facebook: Elevation NZ
Contact: Claire Jeanne - 021 25 17 338.