Ethnic children age 8-14 are invited to participate in this interactive fun filled 6-week group programme incorporating a Tree of Life metaphor with Mindfulness.
This programme aims to:
- Develop intercultural awareness and positive cultural identity.
- Develop sense of belonging and connection
- Learn skills of handling difficult emotions and developing resiliency.
- Develop positive healthy relationship with self and others.
- Increase self-worth and overall well-being.
Facilitator: Vanisri Mills (Counsellor)
Co-Facilitator: Kaoru Tsukigi (Counsellor)
Afternoon tea is provided.
To enrol or further information: Contact Vani (021-068 9683 firstname.lastname@example.org)
This programme is supported by Office of Ethnic Communities.