Klara Kollectiv from Sweden, is a free-form ensemble in extension of the Dalecarlia Quintet which toured for CMNZ in 2014, including a concert for Chamber Music Hutt Valley. Anna McGregor (Associate Principal Clarinet with Wermland Opera) and Manu Berkeljon (Associate Principal Second Violin with DalaSinfoniettan) are New Zealanders, joined on this occasion by pianist Taru Kurki, who is Head of Piano at the Musikkonservatoriet Falun.
- Anthony Ritchie Three Scenes for solo clarinet (2016)
- Franck Sonata in A major for violin and piano (1886)
- Douglas Lilburn Sonatina for clarinet and piano (1948)
- Sibelius Romance for violin and piano, op 78/2
- Bartók Contrasts for clarinet, violin and piano (1938)
Presented in association with Chamber Music New Zealand.
Memberships and season Flexi-tickets available at our website. School children accompanying a paying adult do not require an admission ticket. All concerts are "general admission" so please arrive in time to get a good seat - doors open around 20 minutes before.