Whether you’re an elegant tea sipper or some cattle rustling ranger, you can join us in the VIP marquee at the Continental Cars Audi World Cup Festival on the 14th of January 2018.
After enjoying canapés and bubbles on arrival, sit back and relax, in front of a range of entertainment, followed by New Zealand’s top showjumpers battling it out in the grand final of the FEI world cup. As you dine on a high-tea lunch amongst the excitement, it is the perfect occasion to spend the day in style.
- Ticket purchasing closes New years, 01/01/2018 at 11:59 pm.
- Capture this wonderful memory at the private wild west photo booth and every photo goes into win a hamper.
- $122 Cost per person and $3.50 booking fee. (if interested in table purchase please see email to make inquiries).
- Two complimentary drinks. Plus extra drinks can be purchased in a separate area.
- Cocktail attire (stiletto heels not recommended on grass)
- This event will take place from 11:30 on the 14th of January.
- At 24 James Mackie Road, Woodhill. In the large marquees in front of the main arena at Woodhill sands.
- Further information will be emailed closer to the time after purchase