A Feature Meeting.
Bring the whole family along to enjoy a Sunday Roast with a spectacular difference, your dining table has views of Thoroughbred racing!
While also paying tribute to a racecourse that has a grand history with the armed forces.
Trentham Racecourse has been used as part of the Trentham Army Camp during both World Wars, including being used as a hospital, for leaving parades and also farewell lunches.
The first major Expeditionary Force left Trentham in 1914 en-route to Egypt and then to Gallipoli with many who left failing to return.
Terrace Restaurant Dining Ticket
Level 1, Members Stand with first class views over the Birdcage and the track
Introduce the family to your favourite sport and all together experience the magic of racing.
Trentham’s terraced, premier restaurant gives you a stunning outlook, matched with the thrill of racing and the all day buffet. Bookings essential.
Dining Ticket includes:
- Course admission
- Racebook and pen for each guest
- Your reserved table in the precedence of the Terrace Restaurant
- Access to the Members Stand** and Members car parking
- An entrée served to your table
- Family buffet main course and dessert
- Afternoon tea served to your table
- Beverage service to your table (beverages not included in ticket price)
- Dedicated host
- Access to the Members Stand betting facilities