Meditation allows us to see through our minds conditioning and live more fully present in the moment. By maintaining a moment-by-moment awareness of thoughts, feelings, bodily sensations and the surrounding environment, we can reset from our daily routine and find calmness in a chaotic world.
As items such as handheld devices become ever-present in our lives, ‘turning off’ stressful jobs can become difficult to achieve. When we do not take time to look after thoughts and feelings, life can become distorted. Our 8-week course aims to provide the tools necessary to help achieve a greater result of practicing mediation at home.
MBSM teaches 4 steps of mediation – Preparation, Relaxation, Mindfulness, and Stillness. The course is accredited by the Gawler Foundation of Australia as one of the 7 essential elements of healing and wellness.
Each week the course covers theoretical framework of steps using experiential exercises to help an individual to understand the Preparation, Relaxation, Mindfulness, and Stillness method to develop your own meditation practice.
The course includes:
- Develop a Mindfulness Meditation Practice
- Explore Effective emotional management skills
- Create balance in the body, mind and emotions
- Gain trust in yourself and your feelings
- Develop the skills to respond more skilfully to stress, problems and difficult situations
- Become less reactive and judgmental to your thoughts, feelings and emotions
- Course workbook
- Access to the Deluxe Lake Spa bathing area at Polynesian Spa
- Numbers strictly limited, book now to avoid missing out.