Ace sales 1 day masterclass:
- One day hands-on sales workshop
- Capture & refine your personal brand
- Elevate your sales skills through concise messaging
- Understand who your target audience or customer is
- What problem are you or your service solving
- Clearly articulate your value proposition
- Define your unique competitive advantage
- Devise key networking strategies, tap into your networks
- Use collaboration techniques to create incremental revenue
Who is Ace Sales Masterclass for?
- New business owners, sales managers, startups
- Entrepreneurs with a new market or segment focus
- New to sales or business development
- Existing business owners wanting to refine your message and accelerate sales growth
Sales Masterclass Topics:
- Personal & company values - aligning these
- How to make your personal brand shine
- Your target market; who’s problem are you solving
- How are you solving it
- What are the benefits of your offering to the customer?
- How to create a compelling value proposition
- Identify your unique competitive edge (SWOT)
- The power of leverage, channels and networks
- Your elevator pitch (old school but still relevant)
- How to tap into your network, collaborate and create new and incremental revenue streams
What Will I Learn?
In this ACE Sales Masterclass hands-on 1-day workshop you will learn
- Sales strategies especially for SME & startups
- Proven world class selling methods that work
- Practical tools and resources you can trial implement immediately
Jo loves working with individuals & teams and helping them create successful outcomes. She creates learning programmes that get measurable outcomes resulting in significantly increased revenue, irrespective of industry or budget.
With a 30 year career in client-facing roles working for large corporates internationally as well as a dozen years as business owner and entrepreneur, Jo offers a unique perspective to the art of succeeding in sales.
Jo's practical and down to earth approach combines world-class strategic selling processes from working with corporate multinationals incl Microsoft, HP Compaq and Siebel together with practical real-life experience and lessons in her 12+ years as an entrepreneur, business mentor & coach.
Her style is hands-on, high energy, impactful and fun, Jo loves unlocking the potential in everyone and her engaging personality will motivate and inspire you to get way out of your comfort zone and achieve more than you ever thought possible.
She has worked with dozens of businesses and trained 1000+ sales professionals around the globe. With vast experience as a sales trainer and facilitator in AUS, NZ and UK/London, today Jo works with individuals and businesses across NZ and AUS in addition to working with The Icehouse as Coach & Business Mentor, Volunteer Mentoring at BMNZ and being an accredited ICA Life Coach.