Explore Zealandia by torchlight as your guide leads you in search of some of the more distinctive sights and sounds of New Zealand’s native forest.
Experience many of the rare and endangered species and see those who only come out at night.
- The tour runs for 2.5 hours, this includes at least 2 hours of gentle walking.
- Tours depart approximately 30 minutes before sunset. You’ll see your tour's start time upon booking.
- The minimum age for this tour is 12 years old.
- There is a maximum of 12 people per tour. For larger groups please contact Zealandia directly to arrange a private night tour (for 2 - 36 people).
- All tours go ahead rain or shine, so please dress to the conditions. Wear sturdy footwear, plenty of layers and bring a waterproof jacket.
- Tours follow sealed and unsealed paths, and may include steps and gentle slopes. Please contact Zealandia in advance if you have mobility issues.
- Torches are provided. They have a red filter so they won’t disturb wildlife or affect your night vision.
No flash photography allowed.